1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheapest Place to get Ritek G04 Media - UK Only

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by gaz_0001, Jan 26, 2004.

1. gaz_0001

gaz_0001 Regular member

How Do, I have been browsing through this site for a few weeks now and with my spec and current burner and the need to copy Data, Orig. Films, Backup Films, PS2 & X-Box i have decided on using the Ritek range with G04 Deep Purple Dye. The disks that i have particular been looking at is Ritek Branded 4x, with Purple top and bottom (Which i currently Have) @92p each (Spindle of 50) or the Datasafe Disks which are apparently the same dye @ 75p a disk(25 Spindle).

There are absolutely loads of places on the net which you can buy them from, i am looking for some links where i know people have used the site many times and i want relatively cheap disks, from a reliable supplier who won't let me down and if i get a bad batch of DVD's i want to return them and have a replacement sent pronto. There must be some people out there who are using suppliers like this!? Any help and links would be useful.

2. DVDstar

DVDstar Member

I tried www.dvd-r.eu.com, came to £22.50 for 25 but that included VAT and posting so it works out a good deal.

3. gaz_0001

gaz_0001 Regular member

DVDstar, what disks were they and have you had any problems with them. What were delivery times like?

4. stoney13

stoney13 Guest

I have bought from them in the past with no probs at all,the disks they stock are Ritek GO4's with a printable surface.I have found then to be the best discs i have used so far.

5. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

The RiDATA discs are good value for money.

6. gaz_0001

gaz_0001 Regular member

Are the ?Ridata ones made by Ritek and Grade A.