1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheat codes on Xbox live

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by kamelda, Jul 15, 2007.

1. kamelda

kamelda Member

I am new to Xbox live. When playing sports games on live, it seems even players in the beginners lobbies are GOOD. I have adjusted the game sliders in the online settings, but it still seems to be not enough. Is there something I am missing? Can someone point me in the right direction?

2. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

Dude, the racers are good because they are good, dont think you should cheat on live, thats against microsofts policy, and they can ban your console from going on live if they find out that you are cheating.

3. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

Dude, the racers are good because they are good, dont think you should cheat on live, thats against microsofts policy, and they can ban your console from going on live if they find out that you are cheating.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

agree with above. They do not allow cheats on Xbox Live which is one of the things that makes it a great system. They are good because they play and get good, not because they are somehow cheating you. Either start practicing by playing better player online, or find a new game. Not all players in the beginners lobby may actually be beginners, maybe they are just wussies who like to beat up on less experienced players.

I had the same thing when i played Tiger Woods 07 online. I was fairly good offline and beating the computer players in most tourneys, then i played online and just got creamed. The guy birdied or eagled every hole on the 9 hole course we played and could make the ball do things that i still have not quite figured out. All i could say was that he must play a lot and really learned the ins and outs of the game, where as i just play for the fun of it.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007