1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheat Devices for the Wii

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Vejeta77, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Vejeta77

Vejeta77 Member

I'm looking for a cheat device that doesn't involve me installing some kind of chip into the system. When I say this I mean like a gameshark disk or something along those lines. Currently I don't think gameshark has anything for the Wii. I know AR is coming out with one, but not until Febuary. Needless to say I'm not a very patient person. Does anyone know of any other products besides chips that will allow me to cheat on my favorite games. And, yes I know cheating is wrong, thats why I beat the game first then make it more interesting the second time around. Anyhow, any help will be really great, thanks.

2. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

LOL, nobody will tell you on these forums that cheating is wrong. You will have no advantage for cheating on wii by installing a chip so I don't know where you got that idea from. There's nothing out right now so you're gunna have to wait.

3. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

Actually there was that thing that someone posted an article here before about, that allowed for on the fly streaming to the computer, or something for on the fly modification of the code/memory stuff. I believe that is what he meant when he said soldering a chip, as it required soldering.

4. Vejeta77

Vejeta77 Member

Well, guess waiting is all I can do. Oh well playing re4 is hard but cheats aren't needed. Infact it's one of the most awesome games I've ever played. The wii controls make it so awesome. A cheat device would be super helpful though to have unlimited ammo or something, cause so far thats my biggest problem. Word of advice to anyone with a wii: if you haven't got re4 wii edition yet, GET IT!!!!