1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheat Devices

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by N0sf3ratu, Jun 7, 2007.

1. N0sf3ratu

N0sf3ratu Member

Alright, I've got a v14 modded with a DMS4 SE. I've managed to get Codebreaker 9.0 to work but the only way to update it is either manually or on the web. Well I want to use my flash drive but of course it won't work. Why is it that flash drives don't work in codebreaker with a modchip installed? I've tried my older(original) Codebreaker 8.1 that I know for a fact would work with a flash drive but it won't even load with it connected ever since I installed the chip. I don't like ToxicOS' integrated cheat "thing" and I don't know about AR Max, what do you guy's suggest? Is there a way to get the USB working?

2. steimy

steimy Active member

never tried using it with a flash drive but then again i have an old version of AR Max. So i just enetered the codes manually. Or got the converted codes and entered them manually into ToxicOS.

3. N0sf3ratu

N0sf3ratu Member

Anyone else?