1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cheat question

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by CopperKid, Oct 26, 2007.

1. CopperKid

CopperKid Regular member

I'm going to install 3.71-2 m33 on a guys psp, I'm assuming it's phat. He asked me about installing a hack for cheating. Specifically for the game socom. I've read about CWcheat but it seems like it's for devhook only and can't be used on custom firmwares. Is there some program out there that I can do what he wants? Is there one for the slim incase it comes up for them too?
    Yeah I know cheating is stupid but I'm asking so that I can tell him the right thing.
    Thanks

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

u can use it on 3.71 m33-2 as well not only devhook, if i find ur friend glitching on socom, i will kick his ass online, im tired of too many hackers controling it so soemtimes im forced to do it myself to teach lessons. lol, jp but tell him GNK rooms are where thats at.

ps. i know hes gonna hack in real games anyways but wut can you do, am i right?

3. CopperKid

CopperKid Regular member

That would make my day. To hell with cheating! Thanks for the info by the way!

4. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

no problem, enjoy.

5. someguy15

someguy15 Member

Can I get devhook on 3.71 M33-2.If so how? because i need it for a cheatdevice. plz help