1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheating with gamerscore

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by addflash, Feb 17, 2007.

1. addflash

addflash Member

Few weeks ago i saw some peoples have 40k gamerscore and after short while i saw some other gamers have more then 90k gamerscore,i know they are doing cheating,well i would call this cheating,but the thing is why they are doing this?just for satisfaction but i think most of the people will definatly know that they did something with gamerscore.This does'nt show that you are true gamer with cheating gamerscore higher point and show off other peoples.

2. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

I've seen it, too. How pathetic is that. That cheating isn't even helping them get through a game. It does nothing. Why bother getting a 360 if you're not even going to play the games.

Someone else posted here a few days ago asking about cheating to get achevements. What's wrong with these losers.

3. addflash

addflash Member

Yeah and those people spend alot of time to do that stuff rather then playing games and have fun.Also they are inviting M$ to take a step forward for them to ban them from live which can be easily they can do i think.

4. ulagy

ulagy Member

5. handsom

handsom Regular member

Haven't you heard? All the ub3r c00l dud35 are wearing Old Spice t shirts!!! There's nothing cooler than that!

Seriously though, I wouldn't even wear an old spice shirt, even if it was my deoderant. Why would you wear a shirt like that? All clothing makes a statement about the person wearing it, this would make the statement:
    "See!?! I bathe!!! Really!"

lol. But I guess that's the same mentality we're looking at with cheating on your gamerscore.

6. andersg

andersg Regular member

How would they be cheating their gamerscore?

7. xHaydenx

xHaydenx Regular member

Every now and then I have someone hurl abuse at me for being a cheater when they see my gamerscore is something like 13730 (which isn't really that high compared to a lot of people.)

It was worse when at one point I had exactly 10000 points because it looked even more suspicious to have an exact number like that.

8. paul91

paul91 Regular member

there is a site somewhere which has xbox 360 game saves which u can download and copy across to your xbox and immediately get the maximum gamerscore for that game

9. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

to be honest, gamerscore is the last thing on my mind, i just wana play the games and have fun, these people are taking gamerscore too seriously. yeh it looks good having a high number, but wouldnt it be wierd when they go online on a game with maximum achievements for it and get beat by someone with half the points because they have actually played it. lol

10. paul91

paul91 Regular member

yeh totally agree with u joshyboy

11. andersg

andersg Regular member

I agree to a point;
    I like Gamerscore and the fact that I play a lot of sports games boosts mine faster than most people I play with. I like playing a game and working towards getting a hard to get achievement cause when I get it I feel accomplished lol.