1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Check boxes...

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by nismo_rat, Mar 14, 2005.

1. nismo_rat

nismo_rat Member

I have a suggestion...it would be better if the check boxes at the bottom of every forum post text box thing were unchecked by default. I don't know about anyone else, but if I got email notifications about every thread I posted to...well you get my pont. Not all that important but it's just annoying. Thanks!

2. esrever

esrever Regular member

Good idea...yeah that would make forum posts half a second faster.

3. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

And I bet you would have almost every Member through Addict disagree with you on this point. You see when we post in a thread; we want to be notified when another post has taken place. I for one have open between 30 and 80 threads at one time, and it’s great to be notified when another post has taken place in that thread to see the results. You can imagine how many we would have to go back and forth with without this default.

4. wdowsing

wdowsing Regular member

damn right ScubaBud, i personlly like to sea how else we can helpsom1, and how the problem is going

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

just uncheck the box & this was discussed in another thread uptop so do a search next time before posting a repeat