1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Check this site out if you're bored like me

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ashroy01, Apr 25, 2005.

1. ashroy01

ashroy01 Regular member

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

thats a little hard to swallow (no pun intended)...they should provide some proof for some facts, cause that sounds pretty bogus to me.

3. ashroy01

ashroy01 Regular member

I think they got that from the FDA regulations, they've got a whole list, it's kind of disturbing, but it's true - like you can have so many rat hairs per jar of peanut butter - you'd be surprised, or sick sorry.

Still reading stuff on that site, there's more topics on the navigation bar.

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Make them listen to Britney Spears or Ashley Simpson and they chew ten times faster just to get the hell away from it.

5. djscoop

djscoop Active member

damn, I better stop blasting Green Day all the time, my house might fall apart!

6. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

[bold]Rumble Rumble Rumble!!!!!!!![/bold]

7. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

lol :p

-Mike

8. baabaa

baabaa Active member

LOL, I tried that just to get rid of my neighbours, trouble is, they were fans already and now I get invited round for Britney Spears tribute evenings....................I love my life............

9. Nephilim

LMAO I hate it when a good plan backfires!

I remember going out back one afternoon for a smoke and the gay lady neighbors on the west were blasting Bette Midler and the teenage daughters of the neighbor on the West were blasting Britney Spears. I believe that was the fastest I've ever smoked a cigarette.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2005
  10. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Anyone notice that toward the top it says that 1 in 2 billion people will live to be 116 and then toward the bottom it says 1 in 2 billion people will live to be 166? So if you make it to 116 you get another 50 years as a bonus. Or a curse, depending on how you look at it.

11. squizzle

squizzle Active member

OK, if I remember my physics correctly, weight uses gravity as the constant in the equation. Isn't the center of gravity for the earth in the center? (That's why people on the other side of the world don't fall off). So, if gravity is pulling everything toward the center of the earth, how can the earth weigh anything?

That's mind-boggling!

Yeah, we all hope this curse was broken right?

That's intrigueing!

12. Molder

Molder Regular member

Hmmmm, that doesn't sound right to me, I thought the earth would weigh more than, 6,588 quadrillion tons. Go figure!! FOFL.

I'm joking, who would know/care if that was even close.

M

13. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's mind-boggling

thats cuz we can count on the Chinese to keep the population up like spring bunnies in heat~ they need more people to work the factories that make all the products you and i use around the world at a very low price. naturally, the quality i have come to expect from a "made in china" product is low, but it's inexpensive too, so you really just get what you pay for. :) have a good day`

14. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Quote;

"So, if gravity is pulling everything toward the center of the earth, how can the earth weigh anything?"

First of all the earth has MASS not WEIGHT! Weight is only mass multiplied by 9.81m/s sq (that is the rate of acceleration caused by earths' gravity) So the earths' weight is determined by its' mass x 9.81m/s sq.
    When you weigh yourself, you have to place the scales between yourself & the centre of the earth to get an accurate reading, i.e. you have to stand on them!! It, or you, would weigh more or less on a different planet or star, dependant on the mass of the other object. The gravity of the moon is less than on earth due to its' smaller size/mass. It is all relative. Big mass, you weigh more; little mass, you weigh less!

Stars work a little differently, neutron stars are very small, but are also very dense, they weigh more & have a gravity like you would not believe.
    This may help to explain in more detail;
    http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/science/know_l1/pulsars.html
    My head hurts, did that make any sense at all??

Pulsar

Last edited: Apr 28, 2005
  15. Nephilim

Why'd you have to go and get all smart on us pulsar? ;)

16. pulsar

pulsar Active member

I can't help myself, it's an obsession of mine! :(

17. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

i guess he wants to be the brown noser of ad

18. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I do believe that's what I was getting at. In case you didn't notice I was questioning the earth having any weight at all, which you just agreed with me on. So, thanks for reinforcing my thoughts. ;)