1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicago Game Werks

Discussion in 'PS2' started by mapps, Aug 18, 2007.

1. mapps

mapps Member

Earlier this month I ordered a flip top case and swap magic, I paid via money order. Now I see the site is down (obviously related to the raid), I never got my order or my money order back. There is a phone number on the site but he hasn't called back.
    I know Bill has always been a reliable guy in the past, is there any chance I'll get my money order back or am I out $50+ ? Can people who ordered stuff get in trouble too?

2. rdn98

rdn98 Regular member

Tough to say at this moment. How long ago was this order placed?

3. mapps

mapps Member

august 2, mailed out money order on the 3rd.

4. chop482

chop482 Member

So I just heard of this place yesterday, Chicago Game Werks. I was going to send him some business but now its shut down? Does anybody know whats up or if he will reopen?

5. mapps

mapps Member

of course he's not going to re-open! right now he's supposedly returning people's consoles and other property, although he hasn't answered his phone in days.

6. balla1

balla1 Guest

Yeah, can anybody tell me when he's going to reopen and where because this guy still have my psp or does how to get in contact with him.

7. balla1

balla1 Guest

if anybody knows how to get in contact with bill please contact me at (773)274-6013 , (708)715-5516 or (708)534-765

8. balla1

balla1 Guest