1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chip fitted now wot plz help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by calcium, Feb 1, 2005.

1. calcium

calcium Member

i installed a xecuter 2.6 mod chip even though it took me bout a month to stop it fragging it now works so it loads up the screen with the options of "load bios off disk"
    "load bios off hdd"
    or
    "unlock/lock hdd"
    so plz tell me wot i ave to now do and the screen shows it as a 2.6.0.uhusomin i dont understand plz elp greatly appreciated.

2. fedaykin

fedaykin Regular member

If you have a dvd or cd burner than you can burn a cd that will load the bios on the chip for you to play back ups. If you dont then you need a programmer like I said in your other post.
    I would keep my HD locked if I were you.

3. mdsup

mdsup Guest

it depends on what version xbox you have...if you have a 1.6 xbox the flashing is a bit tricky and requires you create a 512k bios...but if you have other version box you can flash away

4. calcium

calcium Member

i try to pplay a copied game on it but it dont do notin and i ave a 1.1

5. mdsup

mdsup Guest

you need to flash the chip with x2 4983 bios, and then you need to install a dashboard

6. calcium

calcium Member

but i thought5 u need bios to start off with to overrun the flubber dfault bios

7. calcium

calcium Member

but i thought5 u need bios to start off with to overrun the flubber dfault bios

8. mdsup

mdsup Guest

what shows up on your screen when you boot up your xbox?

you need to flash your chip with a hacked bios...why do you think i told you to flash your chip...your chip comes with a legal bios...this legal bios does absolutely nothing for you unless you wish to install Linux on your xbox....flash your chip with x2 4983 and install the dashboard and apps of your choice...after you have done this you will be able to play your backups, load games to your hd, basically everything.