1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chipmod Version 10 solder?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by WesleyPip, Sep 14, 2004.

1. WesleyPip

WesleyPip Member

Hi I've been plugging away at trying to get my Chipmod PS2 chip in and things have been goin slow. I first perhaps ruined my PS2 version 1 from the first day it came out :( $500 bucks evaporated, maybe i can still fix it but im unsure. So I bought a version 10 and I have all the wires hooked up except 5, they just happen to be those ones u need to solder to those little itty bitty circuit holes. http://www.modchip.ca/install/ps2/magic3/chipmod.php

G, I, B, F, H those I can't seem to get anything to stick to flux or not, please let me know how I can accomplish this, i just wanna play games! I heard about scratchin some of the green around it, kinda afraid about that, well let me know ur ideas and experiences with this.
    Thanks

2. WesleyPip

WesleyPip Member

please hellllp. Version 10 isn't the only one that requires these and chipmod isn't the only chip, how are u guys all soldering to these points.

3. lucifer69

lucifer69 Regular member

yes just scrat the little hole with a knife or someting like that but don't do it hard just do it until the little get shinier