1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chipping Your PS2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Defhead, Dec 24, 2002.

1. Defhead

Defhead Member

I live in Aus and this is for all you want to be chip installers.

I took my console (V3) to a dude that i found in a add posted in a trading post.

He seemed cool but after a week of him having my machine i worked out this dude was just starting out.

He had no idea. When i'd call him he'd make up all this Intelligent stuff to say which would make me think i should leave it with him for another day.

As it turns out, he messed with my laser in my box, adjusting its height etc. I told the idiot (after a week) to get his chip out of of there and im not paying a cent for his service. Fair enough he gave it back. I got it home and what do you know, it cant evan read originals. I called the bugalugs back and said fix it which he has.

I original had the NEO which allowed me to play backup games but not on the fly DVD-r's which i was hoping the messiah chip would do for me. I have learnt that pork chop goose boy had no f@$#ken idea what he was doing and i was leaving it with an ameature. In the end i have sold my V3 for the V5 and got the messiah chip which works wonders.

My advice is have a professional install your chip and if you dont know what your doing pay someone who you know can. Also if dudes start saying i may need to adjust your laser tell them if they do, old mate Defhead's going to come round and mess with your mrs's.

I must say a big shout out to Wizkid whos posts are the bomb. There direct and imformative. This dude knows what he's talking about. He's steared me into the messiah and straight copies on the fly (courtesy of works dvd burner) and im now carving up the big releases. Big thanks to afterdawn aswell.

Keepin the gamers alive.
    Defhead

Last edited: Dec 24, 2002
  2. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

Wooow Defhead, I am really honored by your words !!!
    Although I am sorry for all the things that happened with your V3 PS2 ..
    So now you've got the V5 PS2 .. I also got this version 30004R V5 with Messiah.
    This combination works fine .. doesn't it ?
    I allready burnt about 30 DVD-rom games and no probs so far. Also burnt about 30 CD-rom games, so I have a nice collected so far.

So you live in Australia .. I am a big fan of Tony David. Everything OK there (with all the fires ?)

Thanx again Defhead .. talk to you later..

3. Defhead

Defhead Member

Yeah Wizkid, those fires are all smoking now courtesy of that U.S chopper called Elvis. That bessy those how to drop its load.

Kid i was messing round with the Neo. Only being able to backup my CD-ROM games till i came to this site your inut steared me into getting my act together and understanding the power of the messiah. Its damm easy now. Straight on the fly with Nero i dont understand all the fuss with patches and all that crazy shit.

When you come (if) to AUS we got to hook up man. I'll show you how out of date our games are to to you guys North of the map. But i'll also show you how tasty our ladies are.

Defhead

4. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

I also had Neo 2.2 first to play the CD backups.
    When I bought my HP dvd 200i burner I thought this is the time to buy and worship the Messiah.

So the messiah has gotten into you to ?

He rules ... doesn't he ?

Wow, never knew there were girls in Aus ? :)
    Btw I live in Holland so the chance of meeting soon (the girls I mean) is very small :)