1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Choosing a HD TV

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by truplay89, Jan 23, 2007.

1. truplay89

truplay89 Member

Hello I'm thinking about buying a HD Tv from Circuit City. I want to get a good HD TV in 23" to 27" ranging from $600-700 I'm interested in a Samsung 23" LCD HD Monitor for 699.99 and a OLEVIA 27" 2 Series LCD HDTV for 699.99. I know Samsung is brand new. Ive never heard of OLEVIA though, I here some good things about this company. Can someone help me choose the best TV?

2. wdclean

wdclean Regular member

You've never heard of them because no one else has either. Samsung is a smart choice as they produce most all the lcd panels including sony.

3. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

Syntax Olevia is a pretty reputable company, i happen to have a 37inch LCD model that's been good to me for over 2 years now, looks fantastic and at the time($2700) the price wasn't bad for an LCD that size, you can probably get it for $800 now... They've gotten some good reviews from Amazon, PC World, and places like that.. Do some research and find out about them, i also have a Samsung 42inch plasma which looks fantastic.. I'm a fan of both Samsung and Syntax so either choice is fine for me, other people may differ but that's just my opinion..

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007