1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cinderella DVD won't recognize.

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by jay33, Feb 14, 2005.

1. jay33

jay33 Regular member

I can't get Cinderella DVD to recognize on DVD Shrink or even on my computer at all, for that matter. The movie plays fine on my stand-alone DVD players, but for some reason my computer won't recognize the disc. DVD Shrink won't, nor will DVD Decrypter. Anybody know what's up with this? I've never ran into this problem before.

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

i do get this time to time, rarely. when i do i just use the other drive. nearly all my ripping is done from a dvd-rom, but the odd occasion this happens i plumb for ripping via the dvd burner. not recommended as there are peepl who say burners aren't built for ripping, don't know if its true but i'd rather wear out a cheaper drive than break my (stable) burner, then buy new burner that gives me grief while i spend ages on this forum fixing new problems :(

other than that all i can suggest is look on this forum for the exact error/symptoms, you should find what you need

Rich