1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Cinema Craft Encoder Problems

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by xxnonamex, Jun 27, 2003.

1. xxnonamex

xxnonamex Guest

I have an avi that I would like to encode with CCE SP when I try to open a file (AVI) it states that it is not an ECL for CCE sp? Whats does this mean and how can I allow my avi file to work thanks.

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

use it with DVD2SVCD, trust me its a lot easier that way!

3. xxnonamex

xxnonamex Guest

ok I did it DVD2SVCD worked and made my file into an MPG I checked it and I see the cinema craft encoder tag and also it took 8 hours now what do I do next to put it on DVD? Also it came out to 3 parts. instead of one file.

4. ABMone

ABMone Guest

the cce trial burns the little logo on it

to have gotten it in one part in the bitrate page for cd size select 4300 on all that means the size of a dvd then on the use side put all 1's meaning one disc.

anyway you have mpeg2's right if you do you have to author them with something like
    TMPGEnc DVD Author and it will make dvd compliant folders to put in Nero and burn

5. xxnonamex

xxnonamex Guest

I am having trouble understanding ur last message I already have it in mpg its in 3 parts but what do i need to do next to burn to a dvd?

6. ABMone

ABMone Guest

okay get TMPGEnc DVD Author
    put the mpegs in it and it will make a video ts folder
    put this video ts folder in nero in dvd-video and burn it

7. xxnonamex

xxnonamex Guest

2 questions first I cannot get the 3400max. it doesn't allow it and also in TMPGenc DVD author I get 2 fatal errors that I would like to know how to correct. The first error is that the video resolution can't be used for a standard dvd and also the second error is video framerate 29.97 can't be used with the resolution 480X480 how can I correct this thank you for all of your help thus far.

8. ABMone

ABMone Guest

you cant put 4300 in manually dont use the pulldown select with your arrow and change them and untick warn if total bitrate is high

for the resolution in frameserve go to resize and change it to dvd 720x480 this will fix both those errors

9. xxnonamex

xxnonamex Guest

thanks for your help where do I go to resize what program? Thanks

10. xxnonamex

xxnonamex Guest

I don't see resize in framserver?

11. xxnonamex

xxnonamex Guest

i see the bicubic resize but nothing allows me to change the size to the resolutio nu suggested? Also since I changed the TMPGenc should I convert the avi file again this way it goes into one file instaed of 3? Thanks i really appreciated your help

12. ABMone

ABMone Guest

on the right side in the middle under flip vertical

its a pulldown button

13. xxnonamex

xxnonamex Guest

there is a resample audio which is checked and also under flip vertical is download avisynth 2.0 and 2.5 thats the only options

14. xxnonamex

xxnonamex Guest

there is a pulldown under parameters (Avisynth setup)but there is no dvd format option.

15. ABMone

ABMone Guest

I would just stick straight into tmpgenc using the wizard in dvd format swith the motion thing to slow or very slow(for quality) then set your bitrate at what you want

It may take longer or may not look as good but it will do the job

use this until you become more familiar with dvd2svcd

16. ABMone

ABMone Guest

R U using the latest version 1.1.3

17. xxnonamex

xxnonamex Guest

yes i have the latest version. I am so close I really want to get this resolution fixed do you have IM its probably easier imming you on aol.

18. xxnonamex

xxnonamex Guest

avi2svcd version 1.1.3 build 2. Where can it be to get the resolution corrected? once i correct it then I have to remake the mpg correct so that it will be one file

19. xxnonamex

xxnonamex Guest

I don't mind it if is in 3 files I will burn them on 3 seperate dvds but whats the next step? it is in mpg format I need the resolution corrected

20. ABMone

ABMone Guest

i dont want to post my im adress because i cant log in to erase it afterwards my cookies aint working but if you want to put yours up ill im you

i cant imagine why its not there im looking at mine right now and don't know how you could miss it