1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CIS Installation

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by Fiction1, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Fiction1

Fiction1 Member

I ordered a CIS for my r260. Should be coming in the mail in the next few days. I was wondering what problems you ran into during installation or tips you may have for installation.

2. ezman604

ezman604 Member

Curious where you ordered it from and what the cost was. I have one for my R220 that is excellent. Looking for one for my new R260.
    Thanks.

3. Fiction1

Fiction1 Member

I got it from inkexpress4u@yahoo.com. The cost was about 80 bucks. I installed in a few minutes. The ink from this guy is better than the Claria hi-def crap that never dries. I can actually rub my finger down a cd now with no smudge. I ordered it with dye ink.

4. ezman604

ezman604 Member

Thanks. I sent them an e-mail inquiry. Went to ink express dot com and could not find the CIS. I asked them to send me a link so I could order it.
    Good deal on the better inks. Looking forward to getting a CIS for this printer. If it works better than the R220 I have I will be extremely impressed. :)

5. Fiction1

Fiction1 Member

yeah, the r260 cis is hardly sold anywhere, I had to e-mail a bunch of people before I found someone who sold it cheaper than echostore. I think you'll be really happy with the ink if you were disappointed by how clarion ink smears, I'll post up some smear tests once I get my camera back.

6. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

I have'nt checked the Price or availability on it lately ,but ezinkjets.com Has a CIS ssytem for most of the R/series epsons & a few others & they often have sales with up to 45% off + free shipping atleast on their ink for sure !So you may want to check them out as well ? Bye now