Heres the story... i was doing what any man does and I managed to get "some" on the keyboard of the laptop! Panicing, i quickly took one of those cleaning tissues for everything and used it to clean my laptops keyboards and i cleaned the keyboard again with a normal napkin. The keys started to not respond and then i eventually closed it. When i tried starting it, after 6 seconds, it started a doing a loud beeping noise and I immediately shut it down and after 2-3 minutes I disconnected the laptop from everything including the battery and now i used a hair dryer on it for about 2-3 minutes. Is my laptop royally screwed? or should i wait a while? DO you guys think the clean agents in the tissue might have destroyed it?