1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cleveland fem singer looking for band

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by snowgrl, May 4, 2005.

1. snowgrl

snowgrl Guest

i am a cleveland area singer/guitar player looking to join a band. i have many influences - too many to list here. anybody interested?

2. headfirst

headfirst Member

Hey, my band is looking for a new singer. We are interested in hearing you sing. We play alternative rock music and our based out of willoughby ohio. We have several shows coming up soon, including one at Peabodys very soon. Get back to us a.s.a.p. if you are interested. You can e-mail us at NoPostingEmails@afterdawn.com

Last edited: Jun 12, 2005
  3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

headfirst,

Your another one who needs to read the forum rules. No posting your email.

4. snowgrl

snowgrl Guest

headfirst - i'd love to hear your band. your email was taken off your message by the time i checked it out...when's your next show...maybe i can come check it out...and i could bring a copy of my last recording for you to listen...

5. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

headfirst,

Use the PM function to swap email addresses. Looks like this [​IMG]

6. headfirst

headfirst Member

snowgrl,

Our next show is June 17th at Peabody's. The show starts around 7:30, tickets are 8 dollars. We definitley would like to hear you as well. Let me know if you'll be able to make it. And, where do you live, what city? Allright, have a great day.

7. snowgrl

snowgrl Guest

headfirst,
    great...i'll try to come check you guys out. what's the name of your band? fyi - i live in canton. i'll let you know for sure later in the week if i can make it up on friday...later.

8. headfirst

headfirst Member

hey, check out our web site: www.headfirst.cjb.net

9. headfirst

headfirst Member

hey,

everything sounds cool so far. Our name is <headfirst>. I was wondering how old you were too, that can be kind of important. And i guess thats it for now, just let me know if you can make it.

--Thanks--

10. headfirst

headfirst Member

hey,

everything sounds cool so far. Our name is <headfirst>. I was wondering how old you were too, that can be kind of important. And i guess thats it for now, just let me know if you can make it.

--Thanks--

11. snowgrl

snowgrl Guest

hey headfirst - just checked out your site...looks pretty cool. you're right, though, age can be kind of a 'thing'...and it seems i might be a little old for what you're looking for. i just turned 30 and my influences are a little...before your time (pretenders, concrete blonde, janis joplin, along with some newer stuff white stripes, flaming lips, and joss stone....to name a few)

although this might not be a 'fit', i'll still try to check out a show of yours sometime - i'm always up for seeing some good local music. thanks for the interest. chow.