1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Click On It Its About Action Replay Max For PS2!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by BillYah, Dec 2, 2004.

1. BillYah

BillYah Guest

I Put My Action Replay Max Inside The PS2 and it says please insert a playstaion or playstaion 2 format disc.

2. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

The PS2 Format Reading Error could come from having a dirty lens or either the disc is dirty.I think you should look at this link http://faqs.ign.com/articles/387/387912p1.html which is one that just randomly popped up about disc read errors for the PS2.It should give you more detail about your problem though dealing with the actual system.The only thing in this guide that I see that I wouldn't recommend doing is the Lens Cd Cleaner which has small bristles on it that can damage your laser.I would advise to stay away from that.I think the best thing to do to clean your lens though is to actually take the top off of your PS2 and use a q-tip with rubbing alcohol to clean the lens.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2004
  3. meteo

meteo Member

Nope thats not it.It's not the lens i tell you.Its the way datel encrypted the disc or something like that(read FAQ on codejunkies site).

Just do like this.
    Insert your Ar max disc in your ps2,hold down L1,L2 and [] and reset your ps2.Dont release the buttons until it boots.Should work for everyone who has trouble loading the ar max disc

Last edited: Dec 18, 2004
  4. yomax

yomax Guest

Hy. When i insert a gamedisc (Budokai 3,GTA San Andreas)on the AR Max Home screen,i always gave this message:"Action Replay MAX cannot read this disc". Why? What's the problem? :( Please help

5. jim_yz80

jim_yz80 Member

Yeah it is the disc . It can happen to most discs that arent genuine sony aouthorized products. I bought HDloader the other day and i got the same thing i would get the "please insert PS or PS2 format disc" message 17 out of 20 times. so i sent it back for a replacement today. someone on here was also saying they got a dud disc of swapmagic. Hdloader told me its rare but does happen so if u can send it back for a replacement.