1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clockwork Orange Problems

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by aham, Feb 23, 2005.

1. aham

aham Member

I can't rip this movie for the life of me. I've tried DVD Shrink and Decrypter. I've tried ripping only the movie with Decrypter. I even downloaded AnyDVD and ran it in the background and I always get the same thing.

For Shrink, it stops Analysing at 15% when I first click Open Disc. Sometimes it gives me an "Improper Function" message. For Decrypter, it also freezes and keeps retrying.

Any suggestions?

2. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

This is not a new release, is it? (I know the movie from when it first came out, that's how old I am.) So I doubt if it has any copy protection that dvd decrypter and dvd shrink couldn't handle.

Which means that the most likely problem is with the dvd itself. Do you have any software that can scan it for read errors?

3. aham

aham Member

I believe the DVD came out almost exactly a year ago so I would assume they could handle them. All my programs are current.

I do not have any programs that can read for errors. Do you know any I can dl (preferably free ones)?