1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clone DVD/AnyDVD Problem After Reformat.

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by Jove2k, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Jove2k

Jove2k Member

I was having issues with my pc that required a reformat. So i re-install AnyDVD and Clone DVD 2. i have the newest versions and it seems that ONLY the newer movies are having problems. I backed up my Rambo movies and then my "24" Season 3, and various others. But, when i back up my Prestige and Crank. I get errors. The player thinks the disk is dirty and attempts to fix it. When backing up The Prestige, i got this error: NavigationPack 6 615 7 5 VOBU 4 615 7 Clone 6 TCE.

I thought i remember downloading some codecs or aspi files the first time i got Clone DVD to make things work, and i thought i did this again.. but, its just not working and getting very frustrating because of all the stuff i'm trying and all the restarts to get the same result. any help would be very appreciated.

2. Dunker

Dunker Regular member

Are you using the most current versions? I seem to remember people saying Crank was a real problem with all but the latest versions.

3. Jove2k

Jove2k Member

6.1.2.5 is my latest version of AnyDVD. I have them set to inform me of updates auto.

2.9.0.3 is my latest of Clone DVD 2.

Even in the "preview" box when you chosing the chapters and such on Clone DVD. the movie only gets to the opening credits and i get the same error. I had the same problem with another disk as well, and then i installed a Divx Codec and then it worked fine. But, now i'm having the similar problems again.

4. zebadee

zebadee Regular member

Hi ;-)
    You have the most recent. I suggest you do a complete uninstall. Download the files again (just in case there was a problem last time).Then reinstall. You shouldn't need to add anything. Crank R1 or R2 is no problem for me with those versions.

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

6. bunnyrip

bunnyrip Regular member

At this time, the most current version of AnyDVD is 6.1.3.0
    There are "fixes" and improvements in this version, as well as Blu-ray support if you purchase/try AnyDVD-HD.
    You would require a HD-DVD or Blu-Ray DVD Burner & media for this.Me, I will wait till prices go WAY down before trying that. (HD-DVD/Blu-Ray)
    Edit:aabbccdd is absolutely correct, drive firmware is more critical than some realize, especially with the newer media out there now. In fact, if your drive is very old, buy a new drive, prices are down for DVD Writers. $30-$40 will get you a nice one now!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2007
  7. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

or a top notch Plextor for 90 to 100 dollars