1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clone DVD mobile Alittle Help Please!

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by munie1, Jan 26, 2007.

1. munie1

munie1 Guest

There is no guide for this program, it is "New" After downloading AnyDvD, Clone2, Clone Mobile and Decrypter I was able to transfer the movie into Clone mobile where it converted to 3GP for my mobile device, but when that was done, that was it. it gave me no instruction what to do next? I put the file in Windows Media Player because i can Sync Music to phone there, but i can't seem to Drag and Drop it into the Sync pane to upload! Any opion would be greatfuly helpful!
    Thank's

2. onya

onya Guest

Hi munie1, thanks for posting in my shout box. Now that you have my attention.... Carefull with double postings or postings with the same questions in them. You may come under the watchful eyes of the Mods. Do you see a blue button to the bottom right hand side of your page? (i hope it's there) This enables you to delete a posting. :)

So.. on to the matter at hand shall we? The software "Clone Mobile" is not on my list I'm sorry to say. Sit tight and someone will post help to you. Meanwhile I'll dig around for more info, hopefully we can resolve this for you.

Cheers.

3. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

I think this question has been answered but look at you mobile device and there should have a program there to transfer it to the device. If not then call the mobile device company for that program.