1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clone starview with 0 on display???

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by Rasta1980, Jan 2, 2008.

1. cableview

cableview Guest

i honestly take my hat off to you guys.....it took me 20 mins and worked superb....thanks....and keep up the good work....cableview.

2. martinme

martinme Regular member

glad it worked for you as it did for me happy viewing

3. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Hi Martin , hope your keeping well

4. martinme

martinme Regular member

hi les yes fine thanks hope you are ok and (all) i am always around in the background noticed main was about the other day nice to here from him its been pretty quiet speak to you soon les take care
    martin

5. nelehgirl

nelehgirl Member

thanks so much read your thread went to maplan got the part and a souler iron followed your instructions and my box is working perfect now cheers

6. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Glad you got it working , well done :)

7. cableview

cableview Guest

can u tell me what size of cap for a cloned box i tried the 16v and now the box makes a squeeling sound at boot up..thanks.

8. cableview

cableview Guest

it was PC Elect 1000uF 16V VH50E i put on the cloned box...anyone !!!

9. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

You need cap (c11) 1000 mic / 10V

10. cableview

cableview Guest

thanx and good result today !

11. pfr108

pfr108 Member

Originally posted by pfr108:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by sc0user:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by pfr108:

Originally posted by axxxo:
    as far as i know you just need to replace the c11 cap but its still not guaranteed to work, id say your better off buying a new box, scouser or celtic71 would know greater detail about that than i would but their being kept busy lately so if you want hang on til their back around and ask them

scouser or celtic71 i have looked at the link below on picture freezing problems which mine has, i have a clone st*rview and the c11 cap in my box is 16v and is bulged and leaking, in the link it says replace with a 1000 mic 10v, can you please tell me exactly what cap i need to buy. Thanks

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/725/svcapfixpnggv2.png

Replace it with a 16V one.

hi scouser or celtic71 , i replaced the cap and followed all instructions but my clone is dead now, nothing on the display when swiched on, it was working prior to the new cap, any ideas what it could be, do i need a 10v cap