1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

clonedvd 2 w/out anydvd

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by fishbulb, Mar 10, 2005.

1. fishbulb

fishbulb Regular member

i recently downloaded the trial version of clonedvd 2 after recently not being able to since i had the trial version before until it expired. since then couldn't dl it w/out buying it. for some reason it worked this time. unfortunately i can't dl anydvd because i had it before until trial ran out.
    i was wondering if i can use clonedvd 2 to rip a dvd to my hd w/ out anydvd. is there a program that will work w/ clonedvd 2 to break encryption. i currently use decrypter and shrink.

2. ozy

ozy Regular member

there is one program I know of called dvd43free which works much the same as anydvd. Not sure if there are any compatability issues though.
    http://www.dvd43free.com/

Last edited: Mar 11, 2005
  3. fishbulb

fishbulb Regular member

thanx ozy! i tried it and it works like a charm!

4. ozy

ozy Regular member

No problems!

5. Gnomex

Gnomex Regular member

fishbulb,

You might want to look into DVD Decryptor. Rip the movie to your hard drive and browse to it.

6. fishbulb

fishbulb Regular member

thanx gnomex. i didn't have a problem using the "write existing data" option on clonedvd. i was looking for a way to rip a dvd on the fly like anydvd/clonedvd allows u to do. dvd43free did the trick.

7. budberner

budberner Guest

fishbulb

just remember the first time you have issues look to dvd43free as the culprit. Sometimes even though the face changes it can fail to decript,or the face won't change at all. I hope it works a long time for you. After trouble I switched to anydvd. It's worth the money for less headache.