1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CloneDVD/DVDDecrypter/Nero Stalls Before Writing

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by jwtrading, Apr 26, 2005.

1. jwtrading

jwtrading Member

I've followed the guide on how to make a full back-up of a DVD using CloneDVD. For some reason whenever it comes to writing the actual disc it gets stuck on 0%. I've tried versions 2.8.0.2 and the latest 2.8.2.1 I've also tried burning the compressed video with Nero and also using DVDShrink and DVDDecrypter instead. Have I forgotten to do or download something?

I'm using a new LG GSA4163B drive (Firmware upgraded to A104) and Ritek G05 DVD-Rs or Sony DVD-RWs (both types of disc have written perfectly other than this problem).

2. thugs121

thugs121 Regular member

Is the resulting compressed file an image or a hard disk folder called: VIDEO_TS?

3. jwtrading

jwtrading Member

either as i've tried using CloneDVD, Nero and DVDDecrypter.

4. Batman400

Batman400 Member

What movie are you trying to copy
    The encryption has been really good lately and DVD Decrypter cant crack it ,for me Iam using DVD Shrink and AnyDVD 5 running in the back ground and all my problems stopped, By the way I was getting stuck at about 30% on a few different titles

Batman400

5. jwtrading

jwtrading Member

I've been trying to copy The Office Series 1 and American Pie 3 (The Wedding).