1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

clonedvd problem."read error TCSectorReader TCE"

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by onaujee, Jan 21, 2004.

1. onaujee

onaujee Member

Trying to burn the same dvd for a while now..it says
    "Scheduler O E:VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_4.VOB:23 read error TCSectorReader TCE."
    Please let me know if there are any solutions to this..also, are there any other alternatives to clonedvd/anydvd combo? Thanks

2. faustmonk

faustmonk Member

Hi I've had the same problem and tried dvd Shrink. Dvd Decryptor etc etc. Tried to create image files .... no go! Bang! .... I suddenly thought ....what about reading from my DVD writer (pioneer 106)? ... worked like a dream .. created an image file through clone dvd and burnt it through CloneDVD (both with Anydvd running) .. all done!

Hope this helps!

3. lsdod

lsdod Member

yeah, im using a pioneer 106 writer and a pioneer 120S reader. A few dvds i got those read errors with (they were kinda dodgy dvds to start with) i tried using clonedvd, dvddecrypter, nero, a few others with both of my drives but couldn't solve the problem. Then i installed dvdfab and while the read error still occured i was able to select an option to ignore all read errors, once it was finished it done something to make sure the dvd played properly, this seemed to work and the dvd's play back ok. Obviously though this does skip a couple sectors of the dvd, depending on how many errors you get.

4. amelie

amelie Member

I have had this problem a few times (out of burning more than 300 discs) and it has always been because the dvd is in crappy condition. after exchanging the dvd for a different copy, everything works great as usual.