1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CloneDVD2 and the dialog boxes

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by violatorx, Jan 23, 2007.

1. violatorx

violatorx Member

Hi,

When a DVD copy is completed, no matter what we were doing on the computer at that time, CloneDVD2 will bring the focus on his "Write to media successful" box (the same thing happens with the "Please insert a DVD-R" box).

Also, when playing a game while copying a DVD, it will do the same thing when the copy is finished (ie: switch to the dialog box)

Is there a way to avoid this ?

Thank you,
    Eric

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

those dialog boxes are part of the programing that tells you when the DVD is complete or when to insert a blank DVD. first off I wouldn't play a game or multitask while burning a DVD! sometimes you will get coasters doing that. if you didn't consider yourself lucky!

3. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

As IHOE says stay away from multi tasking while backing up a DVD. I only have utorrent running really nothing else if i am burning. Otherwise when burning do that and nothing else.

4. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

If you want trouble free reproduction, do not multitask while burning. Burning alone takes a large amount of your computer's resources.