1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CloneDVD2 settings. Could someone please help?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by smilerdeb, Apr 8, 2005.

1. smilerdeb

smilerdeb Guest

I want to keep the subtitles on the movie but not the Directors commentating. I know I have my settings wrong and would appreciate if someone could give me some help
    Thankyou

2. babelfish

babelfish Regular member

director commentary is an audio file, subs are subtitles. they are under a different heading.

sorry cant help more but im at work...

3. smilerdeb

smilerdeb Guest

Thankyou Babelfish...any help would be appreciated when you have some spare time.

4. babelfish

babelfish Regular member

i have only used it a couple of times myself. although was impressed with how it handles heavy compression. (a mate did AVP at 69% and it looks GREAT) it also compresses very quickly.

all i do is leave in the AC3 5.1 (called 6/3 or something) audio and english subs, then tick the preserve menus

im out till saturday now (off skirt chasing this PM) but will check on sat unless really hungover :D

5. smilerdeb

smilerdeb Guest

Thanks Babelfish....have a good night and once again ty for your help. I'll try and figure it out and will let you know how I go.

6. babelfish

babelfish Regular member

i must admit the user interface isnt that user friendly, compared to dvdshrink (which i have used for a year now) that easily shows which streams are and labels them DTS, 5.1 etc...

7. smilerdeb

smilerdeb Guest

Not much good here...still getting Directors commentary...still wondering where Im going wrong :(
    Ive used Clonedvd for 6 mths now no problems. Had to reformat and forgot the sttings when I reinstalled.
    Hope your night went well.

8. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

When you get to this screen just select the subtitles you want. Leave the directors comentary un-checked :)

[​IMG]

9. smilerdeb

smilerdeb Guest

Thanks bbmayo
    It was the movie ..Gothika and there were no Director settings in it. I've done a screenshot but dont know how to put it in this message..sorry :(
    Thanks for your help.

10. smilerdeb

smilerdeb Guest

bbmayo..great help with yr site..Thanx heaps , your a Gem :) xxx