1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Close to Upgrading to 3.66 decisions...

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by Tdogg2k8, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Tdogg2k8

Tdogg2k8 Member

I am currently on kmeaw and loving it. but, I'm starting to miss online...
    Unfortunately I am one of those Madden Drone players who buy the game every year and play in Online leagues.

I saw some things that peaked my interest to stay in the Mod scene but not quite sure what to do. I need your opinion

1.SNES NES SEGA EMUs

2. MUGEN!!!! I was so big into that a long time ago for PC.

down side. I don't have a Internal hdd (which hinders me from a lot more possibilities).

Its hard because I usually need a step by step instructions on how to load load things like the EMU and mugen and I can't find it.

does anyone know how to load these

2. KillerBug

KillerBug Active member

You load them just like any other APK files...then you load up a USB drive with ROMs (the emulator usually comes with instructions on placing these), and you are all set to go.

BTW...you haven't seen anything yet. There is a team of developers that just released a manual for coding with the RSX chip. This will open the system to emulators from newer systems, as well as allowing for a lot of other neat things.

3. user473

user473 Regular member

i updated a long time ago .whats the point of gaming if u cant play online ..black ops..online....madden..online.it came down to the games that were coming out also .and if i would really want to play them without online .

4. Tdogg2k8

Tdogg2k8 Member

Yea thats part of what i was thinking right now online outweighs and the fact that im in Korea for another year or so its nice having a variety of games but would be even cooler to play online.... the other problem unfortunately is online play is a little laggy playing people in America