1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cloud ibox

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by chriskeno, Apr 10, 2015.

1. chriskeno

chriskeno Member

has anybody heard of these satalite box?

does anyone have one?

is it worth buying with satalite boxes no longer having HD

2. ChrisONeill

ChrisONeill Newbie

Yes, I bought one in November and after a few months I found them so good i cancelled my Sky Uk tv subscription. They take a while to get used to them, but there's plenty of advice out there on the internet to get you up and running and familiar with the boxes. I get free sky tv full package, and also the box is used as a media centre which connected to xbmc or tsmedia can stream the latest movies. They are not as fast processor wise as say a VU+ box or a sky+ HD box but they are great for the price. As for HD channels $ly UK make you pay for the extra HD channels, but you are able to pick up some HD channels such as BT Sports, ESPN, Film 4 and the freeview hd cghannels. But whats great about these boxes is that they pick up the irish SKY network here in UK and that means Setanta Sports which are allowed to play 3 o'clock premier league football kick offs where as UK sky are not.

3. chriskeno

chriskeno Member

Or really sounds good mate is it better then a blade bm7000? (if you had one)

also could you tell me a little bit more IE how much is the box how much was the sub were do I buy them both

You may need to PM me the answers for this part I don't know

Many thanks