1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CMC MAG. AM3 by TDK

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by SwitchFX, Mar 18, 2007.

1. SwitchFX

SwitchFX Member

Bought a 50 pack today for 20 bucks. Any good? I've hear the Maxell is pos but the Sony, Memorex, and TDK are great.

2. Negritude

Negritude Regular member

CMC MAG AM3 (16x DVD-R) is OK media. Stay away from CMC MAG M01 (16x DVD+R), as it doesn't burn as well.

For the record, you paid too much money. You should never pay more than $15 for a 50-pack of single-layer media these days.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2007
  3. wgd9891

wgd9891 Member

you can get verbs for 13 bucks at BB. So you should look harder for sales, you'll be the one saving money.

4. SwitchFX

SwitchFX Member

Phew, the total with Tax was 20. It was 18.45 + Tax.

Anyway all the discs on the spindle are CMC MAG AM3 right? I've never looked into this. Shame they don't put the codes on the packing.

5. SwitchFX

SwitchFX Member

I bought 300 verbs made by verb on ebay, payed 75 + shipping. Have about half of them left. As said before I've got TDK movies from 2003 that I watch once a month. I've never gotten any problems with playback. But than again I'm cautious with storage.

Not one click, skip, anything. All these years I've only had to trash 2 dvd r's. 1 is because I put in a wrong regional code. Second time I forgot to burn ISO and just did the _TS folders LOL.