1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD4 - really want to play it but experiencing mind problem

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by royalgod, Dec 25, 2007.

1. royalgod

royalgod Member

eh yeah..i bought CoD4 played the tutorial and felt dizzy right after captain price yells go go go! i'm just wondering if its a health problem i got no problems playing other games but somehow CoD is givin me this problem...ne1 ever experience this b4 and if so did u get it fixed? and how?

2. newcloud

newcloud Regular member

where u playing it late and in the dark

3. royalgod

royalgod Member

no, as a matter a fact i was playing in a dim environment, i wonder if it happened becuz i was too focused into the game, because i was pretty focused and tense at this point, when price yelled orders i just kinda panicked and thats when i felt really sick

4. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

It could be motion sickness, try not playing PS3 for a day. Some people do get sick just have a rest then go back to it.

5. ehsan_c

ehsan_c Guest

I suggest you stop playing for a day a two. Just go outside and get a nice fresh air. If you do play make sure there is plenty of light in your room and let some fresh air in (maybe open your windows).

6. royalgod

royalgod Member

ty for help guys resting for a bit did da trick it minimized the dizziness for awhile, but i can't open my windows and get fresh air coz it's snowing down here.

anyways does ne1 noe how to keep the dust entering the ps3 to the minimal level i woz thinking of shelfs but i'd like some opinions..if u dont mind giving me sum..

7. keeprolin

keeprolin Member

my ps3 is a dust magnet so dust it off every day or other day. Also keep it away from tight spaces. I leave mine right in the open

8. crazydogy

crazydogy Member

i have a problem with my ps3. the problem is that it signs me out saying an connection error has occured. and when i try to instal the update of cod4 (1.10) it stops at 15 or 20%. without the update i can't play online what should i do.