1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COD4: sniper scope question

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by grkblood, Dec 10, 2007.

1. grkblood

grkblood Regular member

ok, my question concerns the ACOG scope and how to aim it. Yea, it sounds stupid so apparently I am to. When using the sniper rifle, do you line up what you are aiming at with the little red arrow or on the actual cross hairs. It seems like when sniping with this scope no matter which one I line it up with anyways I always miss. So whats the trick with using this scope on sniper rifles?

Seems like its easier to aim, but in reality im prolly 200% more accurate sniping without it.

2. Bawango

Bawango Regular member

I don't use the sniper rifle cause I find that theres not really a lot of ppl that just sit and I'm not patient. Anyway I do use the ACOG score on the M16 and Carbine and I just look through, line a headhshot with the cross in the scope an thats its. I assume this would be the same with the Sniper rifle.

3. cartucho

cartucho Member

man sniper is messed up and there is only 1 level u can really use it . so dont really have much exerience with it but i usually line up with middle cross and hit r3 to slow down time.. anyways sniper is a waste of time. try carbine with red dot attachment.. that is a deadly conbination!!!