1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

codebreaker 10.1 for slim ps2 (codemajic)

Discussion in 'PS2' started by eazye1380, Feb 21, 2008.

1. eazye1380

eazye1380 Member

I have a slim ps2 with codebreaker 10.1 I need to know what i need to do to get codebreaker to read my lexar jumpdrive 1 gb. and what exact programs like exploit, and pelican i need to get for my codemajic for socom combine assault to work. I would really appriciate it I have tried and tried. thank you eazye1380

2. Agent0008

Agent0008 Regular member

So it's lame players like you that have ruined a good game.

3. A2d7s

A2d7s Member

First of all if u have a PS2 of SCPH - 75001 and above, then forget it ur pendrive isn't going to work under any circumstance, and i'm pretty sure this is ur problem, its mine as well!

4. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

has anybody been able to transfer the mc exploit from the usb drive onto the memory card? I just bought codebreaker 10 and a various forum members cannot confirm if the exploit can be transfered.

5. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

I asked in another thread and its was confirmed that codebreaker 10 does work by transferring the mc exploit as a gamesave by using a usb thumb drive, only for the fat ps2; for the slim codebreaker is useless as the usb ports will not work nor the mc exploit. Swap Magic or AR Max with media player is required.

6. CocoGod

CocoGod Member

Hey, I have a slim PS2 and I was wondering if when it says to put in your game and it will start playing automatically, will my slim open on its own or do I have to open it?