1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Codebreaker 9.2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by LOLOMG, Jun 23, 2007.

1. LOLOMG

LOLOMG Member

So several weeks ago I downloaded a cracked Codebreaker version 9.2. Today I thought of trying it out, I checked what the rar file contained, and it had a ISO file and an ELF file, I left the ELF file alone because it's for those who use this magic-thing only if I remember correct.

What I basically did was to mount the iso file with daemon tools. Then I started nero, chose CD-Copy and then I went to burn the iso file on a CD-R. After that was done I put it in my PS2.

--------
    My PS2:

Region: PAL
    Version: 7
    Chip: Modded with a DMS 3 chip (with the latest firmware)
    --------

So I tried booting the cd just like I boot any other PS2 game (back-ups, imported games etc.) and it gave me the typical Playstation 2 logo so I thought everything was working, but after the logo disappeared the screen stayed black without anything happening, I could just hear the PS2 reading the disc without making any progress on the screen.

So did I do something wrong? Did I burn it in the wrong way?

As for you who've tried Codebreaker and still use it or just know any info about it, got some questions:

Is it possible to transfer save-files from my memory card to the PC?
    Can I use my PSP as a flash drive?

2. ragde

ragde Member

Same here. I burned the Image to a CD (as of now my PS2 only reads CD's)tried it and the logo comes up and then the screen flickers and that's it. I have used CB 9.2 patched before and had no problem. I was able to load it from my MC, HDD, USB. Anything would work. But several month later nothing. Nothing works. Do you guys know anything about this issues