1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

codmw3 dlc question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by chriswhit, Jan 6, 2012.

1. chriswhit

chriswhit Regular member

I have the elite premium account. I was wondering what xbox live considers to be downloadable content. I thought it means everything to do with the game at all but I noticed I still have to buy the American special forces for 400 points and special ops juggernaut the only download that i found for free are the usual trailers for the games am i mistaken on what xbox live considers dlc?
    My elite status says premium when i log in. I would have had founder status but my game stop code didn't work and they were slow about getting me a new code so i lost out on that. I got a replacement code after the time was up for that. I don't want to buy the stuff if its supposed to be included with my previous purchase and both game stop and Activision have been all but helpful. Maybe there just overloaded on the holidays or something.

2. chriswhit

chriswhit Regular member

so I take it no one knows? I know the game content maps are free with the purchase for a yr but is that it? I wanted to download everything ever released for the game and was under the impression that Id be covered for a year. Im waiting for January 24th to come to see if I can download that content release without having to pay for it a second time.