1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cogswap loader help me please

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by nelberto, Mar 22, 2005.

1. nelberto

nelberto Member

Right I Have Mercanaries and I have Read That You Need A Cogswap Loader To Play It With My Swap Magic.I Have D/Loaded It But Aint Got A clue How To Burn It TO Cd....Can Someone PLEASE TELL ME THE WAY TO BURN IT AND WITH WHAT PROGRAMM:) THANKS

2. nelberto

nelberto Member

ok got it burned and cant get it working here is what happens
    1 insert swap magic cd
    2insert cogswap
    3 I insert dvd swap magic and it is supposed to read it so you can change to your dvd back up but it dosent change so i can put dvd back up in any ideas I would be really gratefull thanx.

3. r0c0

r0c0 Guest

yea u have to eject and put in a (big) orignal game or the sm dvd , press x and then it will say : use cogswap

4. nelberto

nelberto Member

cheers,but when i put in a game or swap magic it spins really slow and does not say use cogswap so i still dunno lol

5. r0c0

r0c0 Guest

did u press x on ur controller ? the yellow stuff will become purple and then use cogswap , btw. for mercenaries u need to use a big toc , wich means u need a big original ps2 game like gta 3/ gta vice city / devil may cry instead of the sm dvd , so sm cd > cogswaploader> ejcect,put in big toc > press x > SWAP with mercenaries

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2005
  6. nelberto

nelberto Member

tried the big toc thing but still spins really slow and does nothin,I have new slim ps2 with swap magic 3.3....now thinking of trying to get it mod chipped lol