1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CogSwapLoader from a CD?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Googlrr, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Googlrr

Googlrr Member

I'll keep things short and simple.

How do I put my CogSwapLoader.elf file onto a CD. Is there anything I have to do to it? Can I burn the elf alone and have it run from Swap Magic 3.6? Its probably a little more complex than that. I've searched quite a bit on this but found nothing.

I am not looking for a MC exploit. I want to load cogswap right from the CD, which will be loaded from Swap Magic. I'm swapping them by use of slide card if it matters, thought I don't think it does.

2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

If you have swap magic you don't need CogsSwapLoader.

3. Googlrr

Googlrr Member

I did. My DVD Swap Magic never worked when they sent me so I can't load DVD's. Alternatively, I used Swap Magics .elf loading abilities to load CogSwap to get discs to load. I wanted to get CogSwapLoader on a CD because at my current state I couldn't get Action Replay codes to work on my games. I don't need this anymore though because I found a way around it by using CDloader so all is good now.