1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colin McRae: DiRT help me out

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by catsee, Jun 20, 2007.

1. catsee

catsee Guest

is this game region free on newsgroup they only have the pal i neeed ntsc please help me out

2. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Region Free

3. catsee

catsee Guest

1 final question i have stealth protected games will these games play on old fimrwar i dont know what firmwar my friend has but its old n i wanted to make some games for him let me know guys

4. Memnock

Memnock Active member

Grab xdvdmulleter beta 9. It ebables you patch the games to be playable on ixtreme 1.2 as long as you have the valid DMI and PFI files. It provides all need video files so you don't have to worry about those.

5. catsee

catsee Guest

i have xtreme 1.0 he has old firmware i want these games to play on his old firm which firm he has i dont know but its old

6. catsee

catsee Guest

my friend 360 doesent have 1.2extrem but something old i want to make sure when i make these stealth games they work on his old firmwar system please help me out

7. wabashman

wabashman Active member

dang dude, you dont need to ask the question three times, it will get answered. and if you stealth them they will play on older FWs.

8. catsee

catsee Guest

always a d&&& on every board
    memnock is this true

9. wabashman

wabashman Active member

im not being a dick, i just dont understand the reason to ask the same question 3 times in less than one hour. and the only thing different between the new iextreme and the older FW is basically that it wont allow you to play non-stealthed patched games. but go ahead and dont beleive what i have to say about your question, becuase i like to come around here and make up false information and get people to waste dvds that are expensive as hell.

10. Memnock

Memnock Active member

Yeah it's true. If something plays on ixtreme 1.2 then it's will play on all olderr firmware, because ixtreme 1.2 it's the most strict when it comes to allowing backups to run. You may as well make then ixtreme 1.2 if you ever have plans on going on Live with then. If you or he don't plan on going on Live there's little point really.

11. catsee

catsee Guest

ok so right now i have the extreme 1.0 when i do upgrade can i still play my games on the 1.2 or do i need to do something to my recent games

12. Memnock

Memnock Active member

1.0 will let games boot if they are stealth patched even if they patched improperly. It seems right now they just banned boxes that played games that weren't stealth patched at all or didn't have true stealth firmware. 1.2 will only boot properly stealth patched games. No one knows when they will start checking harder or if at all, but around the time of the fall update or Halo 3 seems like a safe bet to me. Regardless, I'm making sure all my games are 1.2 compliant now. It's easy to check with xDVDMulleter Beta 9.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2007
  13. stanleyk

stanleyk Member

14. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

sorry your site does NOT work. World recrods are kinda rediculous.