1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Combine Videos already edited in Nero Vision into 1 video without exporting first?

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Thailand8, May 13, 2007.

1. Thailand8

Thailand8 Member

I have a big project I'm working on. I captured about 8 videos from my camcorder on to my hard drive, then went into Nero Vision and chose "Make DVD"..then I loaded the 8 videos (on the screen where it says "content" at the top, I clicked on "Add Video Files...." and started editing each one seperately....now that I have spent hours editing them....I have realized that I want to combine some of the ones I have already edited. For instance, I have 8 videos....but 3 of them I want to be all in the same chapter. Is there any way to combine them now after I have edited (and keep the edited versions), without exporting them first????? I dont want to export and then reload because I dont want to lose quality (even when I export as high quality I notice a loss). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

After you do the editing and click next when you're back at the 'content' screen highlight the 3 you want to combine.
    Look to the bottom left of the screen and you'll see 3 icons. Click on the middle one - the merge icon. This will combine those 3 files into 1 chapter.

3. Thailand8

Thailand8 Member

Thank You so much. Thats exactly what I was looking for. Good luck to you. I hope other people find this threat useful as well.

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

You're welcome Thailand8