1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

combining 4 -5 VOB's into 1

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by godzillla, Mar 16, 2007.

1. godzillla

godzillla Regular member

Lately when I back up a DVD with DVD Decrypter it has been breaking up the VOB's into 4-5 seperate files each about 1 million KB. How do I reset DVD decrypter to only produce one VOB file. I want to then take the VOB file and convert it to PSP format, but that's a seperate issue for another forum. Unless you know how this can be done.

2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

In DVD_Decrypter's settings, change File Splitting to None.

3. godzillla

godzillla Regular member

thanks. However, I noticed there are 4 places where you can set the "File Splitting" mode to "None" 1. the "FILE MODE" tab under options, 2. "IFO MODE" under the options sections. 3. ISO READS MODE 4. ISO WRITE MODE. Which one of these do I set? Wow, do I feel stupid, I actually forgot how to use DVD Decrypter. Normally I use RIPit4me, to back up movies and it runs DVD DEcrypter automatically. Can you give me a qucik run down as to what to do after I adjust the settings?

4. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

Since you are ripping in the file mode, that's the one you should set. This will only work if you have a NTSC file system.