1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comic Book Ds and M3 Simply

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by phoonbaba, Jan 29, 2007.

1. phoonbaba

phoonbaba Member

I downloaded comic book ds 2.0 Beta 5. I booted it up on m3 simply and it didn't work. Then I found out that I had to patch it.

So I followed the instructions that the Gnese website linked. After that everything went fine except the touch screen didn't work, so I had to navigate the pages with the buttons.

I am also using the v1.02 software and a 1gb kingston micro sd card. Does anyone have the comic book reader working with the touch screen using m3 simply and if so, did you do anything differently?

Thanks I appreciate it.

2. Kiwiclx

Kiwiclx Member

Homebrew that uses the PAlib library, such as Comic Book DS, is known to not function properly on the R4/M3 DS Simply. It has been brought to the attention of PAlib developers and I am sure they are investigating the issue.

Check out the PAlib forums, it certainly is a great mystery for the dev team.

3. phoonbaba

phoonbaba Member

Thanks alot, that answers my question. I new m3/R4 was a bit behind in the homebrew area. I searched all over for a m3 simply homebrew compatibility list and there it is, right in your sig.