1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Command and Conquer 3

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by bazookafx, Jul 9, 2007.

1. bazookafx

bazookafx Member

I was wantnig to know if my computer could run Command and Conquer 3: tiberium Wars. My specs are as followed:
    2.79Ghz Pentium4 processor
    512mb of RAM
    128mb ATI video card
    13gb and a 17gb hardrive

Yes i understand this computer blows to no extent, but this computer was broken and i fixed it using hand-me-down hard drives that ran 98 and ME back in the day. So please tell me if my comp will be able to run CNC3

2. CyrusRysa

CyrusRysa Member

Well from what I see everything should be copesetic to play that..may really want to consider upgrading your ram though to prob 1 Gig if you want to maximize online smoothness and such.

It may get a little rough around the edges depending upon online activity on how crazy the game gets with all those units running around...I'd say definetly upgrade the Ram if you notice Lag problems during Online Play.

BTW your computers really not that bad..Trust me i've seen far and I mean far worse people ask to play a game that was far beyond their capabilities...

See what other people say though i say yeah you should be good RAM upgrade Definetly though.