1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Commando 7 BETA Release

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by zappp64, Jan 28, 2007.

1. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Ok so hes not a BETA tester? Not what he says below :S

You guys gotta make your mind up, one minute hunter says your no beta tester the next your claiming you are.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2007
  2. Mr_Hunter

Mr_Hunter Member

and dont you think creators dont beta test?

your having a laugh

3. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Ofcourse :S if you dont remember your the one that said you obviously dont know team commando if you think hes a BETA tester... enough said now on this topic. Im no here a barny, if you have a prob with me keep it to your self and il do the same ( not that ive got any probs with any1) lol

4. Mr_Hunter

Mr_Hunter Member

good
    then let me ask that you remove all links from this site to any beta releases
    were happy to release finished images
    but if this is not resolved then we will stop creating images

cheers

5. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

To be honest buddy those links are dying anyway, i only posted them to help you guys out with any bugs that any1 could find. And i cant be bothered scrolling through every post to find links i have posted to delete them, oh and there are no links i have posted here to your site.

Anyway all the best m8, il not be replying to your posts here anymore mate if you are going to keep going on about this. Because like i said im not here for a barny, just strictly to help others

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2007
  6. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Greetings Hunter & Renwich. I whole heartedly agree with your stance that these Beta images should not be posted on sites like this as most users here have no idea how to use them properly. Anyone who knows what they are doing would/should have been d/loading from the Team-Commando site. I look forward to the new release next week as I think Commando is the best image I have used so far.

Thank you for all your hard work in making these images available for us.

7. scruff666

scruff666 Member

I'm quite shocked to see that no one see's a problem with possibly unstable Beta images being freely available.

Some poor newbie could brick his box.

Beta's should only be tried by people with experience, I agree beta testing is required but reading this how many saw the bugs and mistakes ?. I know that no one has posted them here.

As an exercise how about people post them.

I bet they were not even noticed.

I am not a member of team commando but know it's members and they work very hard to produce images that anyone can use even newbies and posting possibly unstable beta's for anyone to get is just irresponsible.

I am a mod on another site and closed a thread yesterday because a newbie had got the image from here and messed up.

The thread was closed as if you don't know what your doing don't touch Beta's ffs it's common sense.