1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

commando 7

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by strummer2, Feb 16, 2007.

1. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Ya mods can you give this a clean up, And guys before you go start shouting your mouth off please read the text correctly in future. Hopefully we wont have to waste peoples time in the future.

Thanks for sharing zappa m8

2. benifa

benifa Regular member

tam2oo5 - don't understand your intended point in this post?

3. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Point of the post - thank zappa for sharing the image

Dont know why you cant understand, it is pretty straight forward.

And btw when i say guys i was referring to renwich because he kicked off basicly because he wasnt reading it correctly. Just letting him know that we can do without it , if he just reads things correctly in the first place

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2007
  4. benifa

benifa Regular member

Ok, fair enough..

I got quite heated in this thread, but if I'd have known these to guys were part of Team-Commando, I'd have understood and kept my mouth shut..

I feel a bit of an idiot now reading back through my posts. But in my defence, I'd never seen the pair of them before in any forums, and I thought they were just newbies trying to rock the boat..

;)

5. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Lol i know buddy, Dont feel like an idiot. You said what any1 else would have you, in all fairness it was renwich that was in the wrong. And no offence guys but being part of Team commando does not give you any sort of special treatment than any other member here at AD

Anyway glad its all cleared up

6. scruff666

scruff666 Member

He kicked off because this line
    had been omitted from the original write up, so imho renwich was correct it was the interpretation of what he was commenting on that was wrong. I knew what he was complaining about but then I had previously seen the correct FULL write up so it's not because i'm smarter I was just better informed.

@benifa I really wouldn't worry about it you said the right things with the information you had to hand, it's good to see your loyal.

7. scruff666

scruff666 Member

just looked and the line
    is still missing ???

8. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Scruff youl see that renwich was moaning because he though zappa posted an image with keys and roms. But he didnt thats the point im making.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2007
  9. scruff666

scruff666 Member

sorry but your wrong

renwich was quoting this line
    by fekker
    this is renwichs post http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/468407#2831424
    and this is fekkers post that he quoted
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/468407#2830622
    renwich also made comments about bit's being missed out of the write up.

As I said all a matter of reading what is being said rather than what someone things is being said.

10. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Ok Scruff, would ya like a straw ?. Ok lets end it there

11. Alanski

Alanski Member

nice work on the new image guys!,sorry to go off track abit but i have a question if i may,what does it mean when you have a nokia dbox2, 2xintel ,and the service scan comes up with the satillite scan page no matter what image is flashed to it?,cheers,newbie al

12. scruff666

scruff666 Member

it means you either have a sat box or your tuner is knackered.
    if it has screw threads for the connections instead of plug sockets like a tv antenna then it is a sat box.