1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

commando 7

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by dc69, Feb 20, 2007.

1. dc69

dc69 Regular member

i just put the new commando on my box and it seems to be working well.the only problem i have is every time i change channel i get a little bar coming up telling me how the program is being decrypted.is there any way to get rid of this bar as it seems to be slowing down the channel changing.
    thanks

2. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

It's hidden away in one of the menus (can't remember which, at least it was on the Beta version.

3. dc69

dc69 Regular member

yeah i remember seeing it on one of the images i flashed think it was the ultra sportster image,anyway its wrecking my head if someone knows how to get rid of it i would appreciate it.

4. Mr_Hunter

Mr_Hunter Member

i got rid of mine easily?
    and i guess if your running commando 7 and not 7.5 then i hardly see how your gonna get support as it wasn,t a release version

5. dc69

dc69 Regular member

sorry for not stating that it is commando 7.5 i tried to get rid of it in the menus but had no joy.thanks alot for your hard work aswell its much appreciated