1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

common prob, no answer yet

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by adw, Aug 27, 2004.

1. adw

adw Guest

i have just re installed emule because of this low id crap and it has not helped the problem at all(dling at .4 kps)i followed the other thread about going in to the start menu and entering a number but when this is entered i get sent to yahoo search .also i have had emule 4 about 9mths and this problem has only started in the last few weeks so i dont think it would be the xp firewall like another thread suggested to remove (have not done this as yet)and the whole pc is slowing down now, have done scan with nortons and spyware stormer and adware 6and still not fixed can some one pls help me

2. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

do you have a normal software firewall other then the built in one to xp? if you do disable xp and use the software one - hopefully that will solve your problems - low-ids are usually a sign that either the server or the client cant connect to you because its being blocked - hence the low id