1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Communism is alive at Afterdawn!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Faluke, Feb 21, 2007.

1. inline

inline Member

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    yep tablepc is a pain in the ass.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dazile:
    Dont Listen to him this is what cause the trouble in the first place if you dont like his comments dont read them he might have straightened out after the Suspension if he is acting dumb why should you.And yes his info is 80% of the time false.

Dont listin to how? Me or Tablet?

2. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

I believe that is meant about tablet, not you.

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

DraTs,

I understand your concerns and can only say, use the hell out of the offensive post report feature. Not only do I or any other mod not have time to review each and every new post being made here but I'm not into the console scene so I need to rely on the knowledgable guys here to let me know if there's false information being handed out. There have been plenty of folks shut down here for giving false information, taunting or flaming because they were brought to our attention through offensive post reports.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2007