1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Compatibility: Buy Best 3ds Flashcart For 3DS V6.1.0-11U

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by WilsonP, Jul 8, 2013.

1. WilsonP

WilsonP Member

Currently there are more and more flashcarts can work on the latest 3ds V6.1.0-11U, below is the latest compatibility list, if you plan to buy a flashcart for your 3ds console. make sure you buy one of them.

Another, make sure the card you buy will be preflashed to support the latest 3ds firmware out of box, so you don't need to update it by yourself when you receive it.

Cards working on 3ds V6.1.10-11

Supercard DStwo

R4i gold 3ds (r4ids,cn) make sure it is this one: http://www.dsflashcart.com/r4i-gold-3ds-wood-r4i-3ds-flashcard-for-ds-dsi-3ds-p-248.html

r4idsn 3ds

r4i sdhc 3ds (r4i-sdhc.com)

r4i sdhc dual core

r4i sdhc rts

ace3ds plus (released new card)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  2. Frago

Frago Member

both r4i sdhc silver card and r4i gold pro are compatible with the 3ds 6.1 software

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  3. kunica

kunica Member

r4isdhc silver rts 3ds can work well on 3ds v6.1.0-11 as well, i think later more an more cards will join the compatiblity list.

4. Polaris813

Polaris813 Regular member

r4i sdhc dual core,r4i silver card and r4i gold pro seems the same company, so the patch release at same time.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  5. xgamerx

xgamerx Member

It looks like there are a few cards now that do support it. From what I am reading, some of the r4 makers had to actually release new cards, while the r4i gold itself on some versions required a PCB cut of a trace. They said their new card doesn't need that any more, but I guess it's still a new card purchase in any event.

The list as I know it for cards that work on the 6.1.0 are

R4 3DS Dual Core (the 2013 version only. the one with a NEW sticker apparently does not work)
    R4 3DS RTS (the 2013 version only. the one with a NEW sticker apparently does not work)
    The Supercard DSTwo
    R4 3DS This is the R4i SDHC 3DS Card from r4i-sdhc.com
    Ace3ds (but they released a new version of their card) ace3ds.com