1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

compiling scenes of DVD's onto one disc

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by flick007, Mar 3, 2007.

1. flick007

flick007 Member

What is the best/easiest program to use if I want to take different chapters from different DVD's and compile them onto one DVD disc so I can watch my favorite music videos without having to switch DVD's back and forth.
    As an example,
    I have various concert DVD's from The Eagles to Emenien and I want to extract certain music videos from each artist and burn it onto a DVD so I can enjoy my collection.
    Any help is always appreciated,

Thanks

2. quitt

quitt Member

DVD shrink is one of the most easiest DVD backup program software out there so far,And best of all it's free!Once you download and install DVD Shrink, Run the DVD Shrink application,Open up your DVD drive and insert a disc of your choice,On the top left side click on the icon that say's open disc.Now let DVD Shrink Analize the disc, once it's done analizing,look at the top right side of DVD Shrink and click on the icon that say's re-author'Now look for the title that say's Main movie this is were you get your Chapter(s).Just point,once it's highlighted you can click right trigger on the mouse and add,or simply drag that highlighted chapter to the left.NOTE DVD Shrink allows you to fit to a 4.7GB blank DVD!Now DO NOT EXCEED THE THE GREEN METER AT THE TOP OF DVD SHRINK DOING SO WILL RESULT IN UNPLAYALBLE DVD DATA OR VERY POOR PICTURE QUALITY.Once you get your files set to DVD Shrink burn them to your HDD,and then Burn them to a Blank DVD-r/+r Using Nero Or your favorite burning software.